Monday 10 March 2014

Cleaning out my Nook

I haven't posted to this blog in almost two months. Very sad, but not that surprising for me, sad to say. But I will try to do better. Let's update this with a (late) challenge, shall we?

If you have an ereader- an actual tablet or an app on your phone or computer- you KNOW that you're guilty of buying books and then just have them sitting there. Waiting. Telling yourself you'll read them. Someday. After all, they sounded okay when you read the overview. And come on, it was free (or practically free). You're going to be GLAD you have them to read... someday.

Today is that day.

March 2014 COYER Signups 

Come join me in cleaning out my Nook during this month. I found out about this a bit too late to join in the prizes, but my Nook will thank me for it anyway by the end of the month! I'll add the list of the books I'll be cleaning out to this post a bit later today. 

Of course this challenge will only be as good as my strength in resisting more Amazon freebies (and almost freebies). 

... 

Clearing out my Nook is going to be harder than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Things that are unread in my Kindle: YA books.
    Things that are read in my Kindle: Smut.

    ReplyDelete