Wednesday 10 December 2014

Goodbye Blogger

Well, it's been grand being on blogger. And I do like some of the features. But I'm already running a couple of websites on another service that I'm in love with, and I believe it's easier on me to have them all in one place.

Plus, blogger may be great. But I do prefer the other.

I'll be leaving this blog as is, although most of the posts will be duplicated to the new website. This one won't be updated after today. So if you want to keep up with what I'm reading- and especially since I'll be expanding my blog to discuss technology in education in general as well as books- you'll need to follow me as I migrate this blog to Weebly.

The new address is livingseverallives.weebly.com. I'll be purchasing my own domain soon, so in a few weeks it'll be livingseverallives.com.

See you on Weebly.

No comments:

Post a Comment